Monday, April 6, 2015

Malware Hunting using Sysinternals Tools

I cam across very nice video describing about Malware Hunting using Windows Sysinternals Tools.

Please go through the below video( or search in Youtube : "TWC: Malware Hunting with Mark Russinovich and the Sysinternals Tools").

I would suggest you all to install Malwares in your Virtual Machine and practice the detection and mitigation of Malwares.

You can install Malwares from :https://github.com/ytisf/theZoo/tree/master/malwares/Binaries

Before you start installing Malwares, make sure you take snap-shot of your Virtual Machine so that you can revert back in case of issues.

I am sure you all will be very excited to study the variety of behavior that  Malwares exhibits.

Let me know if you need any help from my end.!



No comments:

Post a Comment